Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Android

Submission + - Adobe to Nick Flash Player off the Android store from 15th August (paritynews.com) 1

hypnosec writes: Adobe has announced that it will be making the Flash Player for Android unavailable for new devices and users from August 15 in continuation of its plan to discontinue development of Flash Player for mobile browsers. The company announced its decision through a blog post and further said that only those users who have already installed the flash player on their devices will be receiving any future updates. To ensure that this is the case, Adobe is going to make configuration changes on its Google Play Flash Player page.
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Adobe to Nick Flash Player off the Android store from 15th August

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...