If I could change what's "typical" about typical laptops ...Displaying poll results.
I'd start with vastly increased storage
771 votes / 2%
I'd start with a daylight-readable screen
4684 votes / 16%
I'd start with a denser display resolution
4806 votes / 16%
I'd start with a better keyboard
1885 votes / 6%
I'd start with a better pointing device
2403 votes / 8%
I'd start with better networking options
205 votes / 0%
I'd start with better battery life
11171 votes / 38%
You've left out the thing I'd improve first.
2965 votes / 10%
28890 total votes.
- What is your home ISP data cap (per month)? Posted on January 20th, 2017 | 22124 votes
- Will humans discover life on another planet in the next 200 years? Posted on February 22nd, 2017 | 18871 votes
- How many different instant messaging/chat services (i.e. WhatsApp, Slack, Hangouts, etc) do you use? Posted on March 14th, 2017 | 16408 votes
- Should President Obama pardon Chelsea Manning before leaving office? Posted on March 14th, 2017 | 384 comments
- I think my current job will be replaced by a robot/software: Posted on March 14th, 2017 | 369 comments
- What is your home ISP data cap (per month)? Posted on March 14th, 2017 | 243 comments