Catch up on stories from the past week (and beyond) at the Slashdot story archive

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Open Source Software Hardware Linux

Qualcomm Calls To 'Kill All Proprietary Drivers For Good' 195

An anonymous reader writes "Next week at the sixth Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit, two Qualcomm Atheros engineers will be making a stand for killing all proprietary drivers for good — across all operating systems. The Qualcomm slides go over their early plans. Do they stand a chance?"
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Qualcomm Calls To 'Kill All Proprietary Drivers For Good'

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...