Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Your Rights Online

Submission + - Stuxnet/Flame/Duqu uses GPL code: release it! (crysys.hu)

David Gerard writes: "It seems the authors of Stuxnet/Duqu/Flame used the LZO library, which is straight-up GPL. And so, someone has asked the US government to release the code under the GPL. (Other code uses various permissive licenses. As works of the US
federal government, the rest is of course public domain.) Perhaps the author could enlist the SFLC to send a copyright notice to the US government..."

This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Stuxnet/Flame/Duqu uses GPL code: release it!

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...